HENLEY FIELD and JENKINS CLUBHOUSE
Henley Field is home to the Moccasin baseball team. The stadium was named for Clare "Doc" Henley, president of the Lakeland Baseball Club, who helped bring the Detroit Tigers to Lakeland for Spring Training beginning in 1934. Opened in 1923, Henley Field, was the Spring Traning home of the Tigers until 1966. The ballpark, which seats 1,000, was upgraded in 2002. A new baseball clubhouse, funded by David Jenkins, opened in 2013. The field is adjacent to Bryant Stadium, home of FSC Lacrosse, and is just minutes from campus. In 2002 and 2016, Henley Field served as the home stadium for the Class-A Lakeland Tigers while Joker Marchant Stadium underwent renovations.