BARNETT ATHLETIC COMPLEX
The Moccasin softball, men's and women's soccer, and men's and women's lacrosse teams, will have a new home on campus for the 2017-18 season. The multi-million dollar Barnett Athletic Complex was announced on Nov. 4, 2016 which will include a softball stadium to be known as the Chris Bellotto Field in honor of the long-time Mocs' coach, as well as a soccer/lacrosse stadium. Both stadiums will have air-conditioned press boxes while a concession stand and new restrooms will be added as well. The Barnett Athletic Complex is expected to be ready for the 2017 soccer seasons.
Bryant Stadium, with a capacity of 5,000, is home to the Moccasins' men's and women's lacrosse team. It is named for Thomas W. Bryant, a prominent Lakeland attorney who was longtime supporter of the Lakeland High School football team, which also calls Bryant Stadium its home field. The stadium, adjacent to Henley Field, home of FSC's baseball team, is located on Florida Avenue, five minutes from campus. The 2017 season will be the last for the Moccasins at this venue as both teams will play at the new Barnett Athletic Complex on the FSC campus in 2018.
Henley Field is home to the Moccasin baseball team. The stadium was named for Clare "Doc" Henley, president of the Lakeland Baseball Club, who helped bring the Detroit Tigers to Lakeland for Spring Training beginning in 1934. Opened in 1923, Henley Field, was the Spring Traning home of the Tigers until 1966. The ballpark, which seats 1,000, was upgraded in 2002. A new baseball clubhouse, funded by David Jenkins, opened in 2013. The field is adjacent to Bryant Stadium, home of FSC Lacrosse, and is just minutes from campus. In 2002 and 2016, Henley Field served as the home stadium for the Class-A Lakeland Tigers while Joker Marchant Stadium underwent renovations.
THE NINA B. HOLLIS WELLNESS CENTER POOL
This heated, eight-lane, 25-yard competition pool is the of the Moccasins men's and women's swim teams. The pool opened in 1997 as part of the Nina B. Hollis Wellness Center. The center is named for the mother of Marjorie Roberts, who serves on the Board of Trustees at Florida Southern.
THE GEORGE W. JENKINS FIELD HOUSE
Home to the men's and women's basketball teams and the Moccasin volleyball team, Jenkins Field House opened its doors in December 1965. New bleachers were installed in 2011 allowing seating for 1,800, including seat backs for 600 while the lobby underwent extension renovation in 2012. The field house is named for the late George W. Jenkins, founder of Publix Supermarkets and a former Moccasin booster.
THE WYNEE WARDEN TENNIS CENTER
This Wynee Warden Tennis Center was dedicated in the fall of 2012 with tennis legend Chris Evert on hand to help christen the facility. The center houses 10 U.S. Open style courts with dual grandstand seating for 400. Home to the men's and women's tennis teams, the center was named for Wynee Warden, a longtime benefactor of Florida Southern College.