- Print out the Try-Out Questionnaire and Waiver Form and fill it out.
- Print the Preparticipation Physical Form and obtain a physical from a physician before coming to campus – physical must be within the last six months.
- Athletic Training will need a FRONT and BACK copy of your insurance card.
- If you have had a sickle cell test performed, Athletic Training will need those results. If you do not wish to have a sickle cell test performed – please read and sign the Sickle Cell Waiver Form.
- All paperwork will need to be sent to the coaches 48 hours prior to arriving on campus. An Athletic Training screening and paperwork review will be done by one of the Athletic Trainers once you have arrived on campus.
The forms listed below are for the use of prospective student-athletes who wish to play intercollegiate or club sports at Florida Southern College. Please use the appropriate form to contact our coaching staff.
Note: any information you submit is voluntary and will be kept on file in the Athletic Department.
Information will not be sold or released to third parties.