LAKELAND, Fla. - Florida Southern College's Student-Athlete Advisory Council is set to host Moc Madness on Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 9 p.m. in Jenkins Field House following the home volleyball contest against Saint Leo. The unofficial kickoff to the 2019-20 men's and women's basketball seasons, Moc Madness will also be used to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Admission is $2 for the event, payable at the door, and all proceeds will benefit Make-A-Wish. Events and promotions for Moc Madness include.
- Player Introductions
- Cheerleader Production
- Three-point shooting contest
- Women's skills competition
- Men's Dunk Contest
- Trivia and many other fun games
- Fan involvement throughout the entire night!
- T-shirt giveaway first 200 students through the door get a free shirt
- $10,000 shot (selected through raffle drawing)
- Raffles for gift cards (Restaurants TBD)
- Raffles for "Moc for a Day" (be a member of the team for a day, travel with the team and sit at the end of the bench)
- Raffles for Office Depot seats for a home game this season
- Costume contest (Hallow Scream tickets for Winners)